Nissan prepared a special version of the off-road vehicle Armada (in Ukraine it is known as Patrol). The novelty is called Snow Patrol. It should demonstrate the capabilities of the car on a heavy off-road. Including in the conditions of winter.
Snow Patrol is different:
- increased by 25 millimeters in front and 51 mm behind the suspension;
- 20-inch wheel disks with a 35th "toothy" rubber;
- additional section of LED lights;
- front power bumper;
- steel protection of rapids;
- with a nine-ton winch;
- expedition trunk on the roof.
The interior of the SUV is trimmed with light skin with gray perforated inserts and a blue stitching. The seat backs are decorated with the Armada Snow Patrol logos.
The SUV is equipped with a 5.6-liter V8 naturally aspirated engine with 395 horsepower and 534 Nm of torque. The unit is combined with a 7-speed automatic transmission, which can operate in manual mode and towing mode.